Himani MHKeymasterThe Nokia T20 is available in Ocean Blue with three storage options: 3GB/32GB Wi-Fi, 4GB/64GB Wi-Fi, and 4GB/64GB LTE + Wi-Fi. The new device’s build quality and design wowed us.
- March 10, 2022 at 11:35 am
The Nokia T20 boasts a Nordic design with simple aesthetics, with every element, edge, and surface finish facilitating simplicity of use. The robust metal body construction and polished 3D display frame precisely link the huge display to the thin metal body, increasing durability.
The Nokia T20’s 2K display sprang to life promptly after being turned on and linked to the home Wi-Fi network. I believe the tablet’s 10.4-inch screen (protected by reinforced glass) will give an excellent viewing experience for binge viewers and casual gamers.
The stunning display offers an in-cell resolution of 2K (1200 x 2000), a Brightness boost, SGS Low blue light certification, and a brightness of 400 nits (typ). When seen directly, the display displays great rich colours.
The battery life is also fantastic. The Nokia T20 is powered by an 8200mAh battery that can comfortably endure 15 hours of online browsing, seven hours of conference calls, or ten hours of family movie viewing. Overall, the Nokia T20 absolutely impresses with its extensive feature set, strong overall performance, and extended all-day battery life.
Specification of Nokia T20
- Display: 247.6 x 157.5 x 7.8 mm
- Display: 10.4 inches IPS LCD (1200 x 1200 pixels), 400 nits (typ)
- Processor: Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Operating system: Android 11
- Memory & storage: 3/4GB RAM, 32/64GB storage
- Camera: 8MP Main camera, 5MP selfie camera
- Battery: 8200 mAh battery, 15W fast charging
- Estimated street price: Rs 15,499 (3/32GB Wi-Fi), Rs 16,499 (4/64GB Wi-Fi), Rs 18,499 (4/64GB LTE + Wi-Fi)